Sysadmin To-Do List
From ProgSoc Wiki
Just a place to keep track of all the network breakages we're aware of.
Editing This Page
Members are encouraged to report problems in the New Issues section; reported issues will be moved to the To-Do list as appropriate by the sysadmin(s). This is mainly so that we don't end up with a messy to-do list full of duplicate issues if, say, a small crowd of new members find they can't figure out how to work Pine, etc.
- Replace "Password" with "Advantage Card"
- Modify /phatdisk/httpd/html/register/register.php (lines 66-70, 114, 123) to refer to "advantagecard" instead of "password"
- Add a new column called "advantagecard VARCHAR(20)" to the "people" table inside the "liedra" database.
- Perform similar task to add "Advantage Card expiry" field to form and database
- Minutes Organisation
- Merge the /phatdisk/httpd/html/minutes and /phatdisk/httpd/html/affairs/minutes directories, and update the includes in each to point to the right location,
- OR, enter all from the above into the wiki and remove both directories.
Priority (from highest to lowest): VH - H - M - L - VL
- (M) Progsoc mailing list archives are missing and don't appear to be updating.
- (H) Setup phobos to take over from orgo.
- ProgSoc Wiki
- (L) Admin Groups
- (H) Automated failover
- (L) Setup training gear (Cisco)
- (L) Configure Trogdor
- (L) Modify regd to auto-add new members to the DB
- (L) Modify shell.py & regd to accept all DB fields
- (L) Web Interface to manage DB entries
- (L) Add missing accounts
- (L) Lock unpaid accounts
- (L) Add order-by-expire to web interface